We love a bit of outdoor cooking at camp! Every Wednesday we have some delicious delicacies for the kids to cook at camp. This week we had Campfire Cones – here is our secret recipe so you can try them at home.
- Tin Foil
- Waffle Ice-cream Cones
- Chocolate Chips
- Kiwi and Strawberries (cut up into small pieces)
- Place into the cones the; chocolate chips, then the fruit, then the marshmallows on top.
- Wrap the cones in tin foil.
- Place on a campfire (or in the oven if you don’t have a camp fire handy) for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Let them cool for a few minutes, so you don’t burn your fingers unwrapping the foil.