Overnight Camp Dates & Rates
Unfortunately, we will not be able to offer our Resident / overnight program for 2023. We look forward to being able to resume this program in 2024.
The dorms that we use for our overnight program are still being remolded and will be under construction during next summer.
Please check out our two partner camps, Mountain Camp and Farm Camp for resident camp opportunities.
Incoming 2nd to 10th graders for Overnight Camp
Overnight Camp – $50 off each week for each additional sibling.
- Private Swimming Lessons: $275 per week
We highly recommend purchasing Camp Tuition Insurance to cover your expenses in the event you should need to cancel. Camp tuition insurance is offered by Travmark (MHRoss), a travel insurance company, and not by Mountain Camp Woodside directly. Please remember that Camp Tuition Insurance is the ONLY way to be reimbursed for camp expenses should something unexpected come up for your family (sporting events, travel changes, positive COVID test, changes in academic schedules, injury, etc.).
(All cancellations must be submitted via email to [email protected].)
- You are welcome to change sessions as needed at no cost, provided there is space available in your desired session, and the session length is greater or equal to the currently enrolled session. If you switch to a session that is shorter in length, the below policy applies.
- All cancellations made prior to March 1st: Tuition returned, less $75 registration fee.
- Cancellations made between March 1st & May 1st: Tuition returned less $500 non-refundable deposit and $75 registration fee.
- Any cancellations made after May 1st: No refund.
- This includes cancellations due to illness, COVID-19, family emergencies or anything unexpected.
- Any credits used for camp tuition are subject to the cancellation policies above.
- Campers sent home for disciplinary reasons or because of homesickness: No refund.
- Camper sent home due to illness, COVID 19 protocols, or injury: No refund.
- Camper registrations cannot be traded or exchanged. Available slots in a full session are filled from the waitlist based on date of application.
- If Camp is forced to close or cannot operate for any reason, parents will be able to select their preferred cancellation option from our Camp Closure Cancellation Policy.
- For swimming lessons: All cancellations must be received two (2) weeks prior to your camper’s swimming lesson in order to receive a refund. No refunds for swimming lesson cancellations with less than two weeks notice.