Summer 2021 Enrollment Rates and Session Information
* There is a $75 non-refundable registration fee in addition to the listed rates.
Incoming 2nd to 10th graders for Overnight Camp
Overnight Camp – $50 off each week for each additional sibling.
Unfortunately, our Optional Activities are not available at this time.
We highly recommend purchasing Camp Tuition Insurance to cover your expense in the event you should need to cancel. Camp Tuition Insurance is available through your camper application or within 20 days of your initial payment through TravMark or Trawick.
(All cancellations must be submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.)
- You are welcome to change sessions as needed at no cost, provided there is space available in your desired session, and the session length is greater or equal to the currently enrolled session. If you switch to a session that is shorter in length, the below policy applies.
- All cancellations made prior to March 1st: Tuition returned, less $75 registration fee.
- Cancellations made between March 1st & May 1st: Tuition returned less $500 non-refundable deposit.
- Any cancellations made after May 1st: No refund.
- Campers sent home for disciplinary reason or because of homesickness: No refund.
- Campers sent home due to illness or injury: No refund.
- If Camp is forced to close or cannot operate for any reason, parents will be able to select their preferred cancellation option from our Camp Closure Cancellation Policy.
- For swimming lessons: All cancellations must be received two (2) weeks prior to your camper’s swimming lesson in order to receive a refund. No refunds for swimming lesson cancellations with less than two weeks notice.
- For horseback riding lessons: All cancellations must be received two (2) weeks prior to your camper’s horseback riding lesson in order to receive a refund. No refunds for riding lesson cancellations with less than two weeks notice.