Day Camp Sessions
Unfortunately, Mountain Camp Woodside will not be operating for the 2020 summer, please check back with us for 2021!
Day Camp: Incoming 2nd to 10th graders
Cub Camp: Incoming K and 1st graders
Day Camp Hours
Day Camp Program (incoming 2nd – 10th graders): 8:45am – 4:45pm
Cub Camp Program (incoming k – 1st graders): 8:45am – 3:30pm*
*If your Cub Camper needs to stay until 4:45pm, our Extended Cub Care is available for $80/per week
In order to try and help our Day Camp parents organize car pools for their campers, we recommend that you use Zum. They are already set up to work with our camp’s pick-up and drop-off procedures. Any car pooling service would certainly work but it might be easier to find other close-by campers if everyone utilizes one service.
Day Camp – $25 off each week for each additional sibling.
- Private Swimming Lessons: $250 per week
- Horseback Riding Lessons: $495 per week
- TGIS – Saturday Overnight: $150 per week
- Extended Cub Care (3:30pm tp 4:45pm): $80 per week
- Extended Care with a Meal Option:
- AM Extended Care (8am to 8:30am and includes breakfast): $200 per week
- PM Extended Care (4:45pm to 6:30pm and includes dinner): $200 per week
- Drop-off and pick-up for both AM and PM Extended Care are at the Dining Hall.
- Extended Care without a Meal
- AM Extended Care (8am to 8:30am no breakfast): $100 per week
- PM Extended Care (4:45pm to 6pm no dinner): $100 per week
- Drop-off and pick-up for both non-meal AM and PM Extended Care are at the Lodge (just under the Dining Hall).
Any camper who applies for a session(s) that is full for their age group will automatically be placed on our waitlist. You will not be charged if your camper is on our waitlist and we will contact you if a spot opens up for your camper.
(All cancellations or changes must be submitted in writing)
- You are welcome to change sessions as needed at no cost, provided there is space available in your desired session, and the session length is greater or equal to the currently enrolled session. If you switch to a session that is shorter in length, the below policy applies.
- All cancellations or changes must be submitted in writing.
- All cancellations made prior to March 1st: Tuition returned, less $50 cancellation fee.
- Cancellations made between March 1st & May 1st: Tuition returned less $250 non-refundable deposit for Day Camp or $500 non-refundable deposit for Resident Camp per enrolled session.
- Any cancellations made after May 1st: No refund.
- We highly recommend purchasing Camp Tuition Insurance to cover your expense in the event you should need to cancel. If Camp Tuition Insurance is not purchased during registration, it is available after you register (but before final payment) through Travmark or AMSkier.
- Campers sent home for disciplinary reason or because of homesickness: No refund.
- Campers sent home due to illness or injury: No refund.
- For swimming lessons: All cancellations must be received two (2) weeks prior to your camper’s swimming lesson in order to receive a refund. No refunds for swimming lesson cancellations with less than two weeks notice.
- For horseback riding lessons: All cancellations must be received two (2) weeks prior to your camper’s horseback riding lesson in order to receive a refund. No refunds for riding lesson cancellations with less than two weeks notice.