1 week session: $1045
1 week session: $1045
1 week session: $1095
Summer 2022 Enrollment Rates and Session Information
Mountain Camp Woodside is offering 4-Day Camp program for Session 2B (July 4th – 8th) due to the 4th of July Holiday.
We will be requiring all campers to be vaccinated against COVID-19 at the time of their session.
Day Camp: Incoming 2nd to 10th graders
Cub Camp: Incoming K to 1st graders
Day Camp Hours
Day Camp Program (incoming 2nd – 10th graders): 8:50am – 4:35pm
Cub Camp Program (incoming K – 1st graders): 8:50am – 3pm*
*If your Cub Camper needs to stay until 4:45pm, our Extended Cub Care is available for $100/per week
Day Camp – $25 off each week for each additional sibling.
Extended Cub Care
- Extended Cub Care (3:30pm to 4:15pm-4:35pm): $100 per week – Available this summer with some minor restrictions.
Mountain Camp Woodside is able to offer PM Extended Care to meet our Day Camp families’ scheduling needs. Our PM Extended Care will extend your camper’s day to 5:30pm.
- PM Extended Care (4:45pm to 5:30pm): $100 per week
Sign your camper up for our semi-private swimming lessons with one of swim instructors. Our lessons are individually tailored to the needs of each child. (They are more geared for the fearful non-swimmers to new or beginning swimmers.) Lessons are 25 minutes. Cubs have their lessons at 3:30pm Monday – Friday. All other campers have their lessons at the end of the camp day.
Cub swim lessons will be earlier in the day and can replace the “Extended Cub Care” option.
- Private Swimming Lessons: $250 per week
- Cub Swimming Lessons are $300 per week
Any camper who applies for a session(s) that is full for their age group will automatically be placed on our waitlist. You will not be charged if your camper is on our waitlist and we will contact you if a spot opens up for your camper.
We highly recommend purchasing Camp Tuition Insurance to cover your expenses in the event you should need to cancel. Camp tuition insurance is offered by Travmark (MHRoss), a travel insurance company, and not by Mountain Camp Woodside directly. Please remember that Camp Tuition Insurance is the only way to be reimbursed for camp expenses should something unexpected come up for your family.
(All cancellations must be submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.)
- You are welcome to change sessions as needed at no cost, provided there is space available in your desired session, and the session length is greater or equal to the currently enrolled session. If you switch to a session that is shorter in length, the below policy applies.
- All cancellations made prior to March 1st: Tuition returned, less $75 registration fee.
- Cancellations made between March 1st & May 1st: Tuition returned less $500 non-refundable deposit.
- Any cancellations made after May 1st: No refund.
- Any credits used for camp tuition are subject to the cancellation policies above.
- Campers sent home for disciplinary reasons or because of homesickness: No refund.
- Camper sent home due to illness, COVID 19 protocols, or injury: No refund.
- If Camp is forced to close or cannot operate for any reason, parents will be able to select their preferred cancellation option from our Camp Closure Cancellation Policy.
- For swimming lessons: All cancellations must be received two (2) weeks prior to your camper’s swimming lesson in order to receive a refund. No refunds for swimming lesson cancellations with less than two weeks notice.