2 Weeks: $2195
2 Weeks: $2245
2 Weeks: $2395
We are now accepting new camper applications for the 2023 summer.
To see our current availability, please click on 2023 Summer Availability.
2023 Summer Camp Sessions
Two-Week Day Camp Sessions:
- Session One (June 12th – 23rd)
- Session Two (June 26th – July 7th)
- Session Three (July 10th – July 21st)
- Session Four (July 24th – August 4th)
The two-week camp sessions will be open for immediate enrollment.
One-Week Day Camp Sessions:
- Session 1A (June 12th – 16th)
- Session 1B (June 19th – 23rd)
- Session 2A (June 26th – 30th)
- Session 2B (July 3rd – 7th) – 4-day camp program available
- Session 3A (July 10th – 14th)
- Session 3B (July 17th – 21st)
- Session 4A (July 24th – 28th)
- Session 4B (July 31st – Aug 4th)
The one-week camp sessions will open for enrollment in March. You can still register for the one-week session of your choice and your camper will be automatically enrolled (age & grade capacity permitting) at a later date.
Session 2B (July 3rd – 7th) is available for immediate enrollment and there is a 4-day camp program as well.
*We will require all campers and staff to have COVID vaccinations*
Day Camp: Incoming 2nd to 10th graders
Cub Camp: Incoming K to 1st graders
Day Camp Hours
Day Camp Program (incoming 2nd – 10th graders): 8:50am – 4:35pm
Cub Camp Program (incoming K – 1st graders): 8:50am – 3pm*
*If your Cub Camper needs to stay until 4:35pm, our Extended Cub Care is available for $125 per week
Day Camp – $25 off each week for each additional sibling.
Extended Cub Care
- Extended Cub Care (3:30pm to 4:15pm-4:35pm): $125 per week
Mountain Camp Woodside is able to offer PM Extended Care to meet our Day Camp families’ scheduling needs. Our PM Extended Care will extend your camper’s day to 5:30pm.
- PM Extended Care (4:45pm to 5:30pm): $125 per week
Sign your camper up for our semi-private swimming lessons with one of swim instructors. Our lessons are individually tailored to the needs of each child. (They are more geared for the fearful non-swimmers to new or beginning swimmers.) Lessons are 25 minutes. Cubs have their lessons at 3:30pm Monday – Friday. All other campers have their lessons at the end of the camp day.
Cub swim lessons will be earlier in the day and can replace the “Extended Cub Care” option.
- Private Swimming Lessons: $275 per week
- Cub Swimming Lessons are $325 per week
Any camper who applies for a session(s) that is full for their age group will automatically be placed on our waitlist. You will not be charged if your camper is on our waitlist and we will contact you if a spot opens up for your camper.
We highly recommend purchasing Camp Tuition Insurance to cover your expenses in the event you should need to cancel. Camp tuition insurance is offered by Travmark (MHRoss), a travel insurance company, and not by Mountain Camp Woodside directly. Please remember that Camp Tuition Insurance is the ONLY way to be reimbursed for camp expenses should something unexpected come up for your family (sporting events, travel changes, positive COVID test, changes in academic schedules, injury, etc.).
(All cancellations must be submitted via email to [email protected].)
- You are welcome to change sessions as needed at no cost, provided there is space available in your desired session, and the session length is greater or equal to the currently enrolled session. If you switch to a session that is shorter in length, the below policy applies.
- All cancellations made prior to March 1st: Tuition returned, less $75 registration fee.
- Cancellations made between March 1st & May 1st: Tuition returned less $500 non-refundable deposit.
- Any cancellations made after May 1st: No refund.
- This includes cancellations due to illness, COVID-19, family emergencies or anything unexpected.
- Any credits used for camp tuition are subject to the cancellation policies above.
- Campers sent home for disciplinary reasons or because of homesickness: No refund.
- Camper sent home due to illness, COVID 19 protocols, or injury: No refund.
- Camper registrations cannot be traded or exchanged. Available slots in a full session are filled from the waitlist based on date of application.
- If Camp is forced to close or cannot operate for any reason, parents will be able to select their preferred cancellation option from our Camp Closure Cancellation Policy.
- For swimming lessons: All cancellations must be received two (2) weeks prior to your camper’s swimming lesson in order to receive a refund. No refunds for swimming lesson cancellations with less than two weeks notice.