Unfortunately, due to unforeseen circumstances, we are unable to offer a Resident / Overnight Camp program this summer.
Our Day Camp Program is still up and going for this summer. Please click on the Day Camp Dates & Rates for more information.
Incoming 2nd to 10th graders for Overnight Camp
Overnight Camp – $50 off each week for each additional sibling.
Unfortunately, our Optional Activities are not available at this time.
We highly recommend purchasing Camp Tuition Insurance to cover your expense in the event you should need to cancel. To learn more about insurance options and purchasing information click Here.
(All cancellations must be submitted via email to email@example.com.)
- You are welcome to change sessions as needed at no cost, provided there is space available in your desired session, and the session length is greater or equal to the currently enrolled session. If you switch to a session that is shorter in length, the below policy applies.
- All cancellations made prior to March 1st: Tuition returned, less $75 registration fee.
- Cancellations made between March 1st & May 1st: Tuition returned less $500 non-refundable deposit.
- Any cancellations made after May 1st: No refund.
- Any credits used for camp tuition are subject to the cancellation policies above.
- Campers sent home for disciplinary reasons or because of homesickness: No refund.
- Camper sent home due to illness, COVID 19 protocols, or injury: No refund.
- If Camp is forced to close or cannot operate for any reason, parents will be able to select their preferred cancellation option from our Camp Closure Cancellation Policy.
- For swimming lessons: All cancellations must be received two (2) weeks prior to your camper’s swimming lesson in order to receive a refund. No refunds for swimming lesson cancellations with less than two weeks notice.
- For horseback riding lessons: All cancellations must be received two (2) weeks prior to your camper’s horseback riding lesson in order to receive a refund. No refunds for riding lesson cancellations with less than two weeks notice.