Dates and Rates below are for the 2019 summer season.
Final Payment due March 1st
Final Payment due May 1st
Final Payment due Upon Enrollment
* There is a $50 non-refundable registration fee in addition to the listed rates.
Overnight Camp Sessions
- Session 1: June 9 – 15
- Session 2: June 16 – 22
- Session 3: June 23 – 29
- Session 4: June 30 – July 6
- Special Discounted Rate – $1295
- Alpiner Cup for Alpiners
- Session 5: July 7 – 13
- Session 6: July 14 – 20
- Session 7: July 21 – 27
- Color Wars for Alpiners
- Session 8: July 28 – Aug 3
Incoming 2nd to 10th graders for Overnight Camp
Overnight Camp – $50 off each week for each additional sibling.
(All cancellations or changes must be submitted in writing)
- You are welcome to change sessions as needed at no cost, provided there is space available in your desired session, and the session length is greater or equal to the currently enrolled session. If you switch to a session that is shorter in length, the below policy applies.
- All cancellations or changes must be submitted in writing.
- All cancellations made prior to March 1st: Tuition returned, less $50 cancellation fee.
- Cancellations made between March 1st & May 1st: Tuition returned less $250 non-refundable deposit for Day Camp or $500 non-refundable deposit for Resident Camp.
- Any cancellations made after May 1st: No refund.
- We highly recommend purchasing Camp Tuition Insurance to cover your expense in the event you should need to cancel. If Camp Tuition Insurance is not purchased during registration, it is available after you register (but before final payment) through Travmark or AMSkier.
- Campers sent home for disciplinary reason or because of homesickness: No refund.
- Campers sent home due to illness or injury: No refund.
- For swimming lessons: All cancellations must be received two (2) weeks prior to your camper’s swimming lesson in order to receive a refund. No refunds for swimming lesson cancellations with less than two weeks notice.
- For horseback riding lessons: All cancellations must be received two (2) weeks prior to your camper’s horseback riding lesson in order to receive a refund. No refunds for riding lesson cancellations with less than two weeks notice.